Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just got my Phillips Sonicare Airfloss in the mail!

Some weeks a go I entered a product testing campaign that will go on for 4 weeks.
I was going to get an brand new Philips Sonicare Airfloss, test it out, and tell them what I think...
So finally today I got it in the mail! FUN! :D

More than everything, It fun getting cool things for free :D

Whats inside the box...

I have never really liked flossing and toothpick´ing (witch always gets stuck in my teeth and bleed) SoOoOo when they offered me a free sample, I was like "OH YEAH" :D So after a quick trip to the post office I got my new friend (maybe?!) home and in on the bathroom, well placed on the sink.

By first look it´s seams OK. Sits well in the hand and is easy to understand. Looks a little bulky, but good grip.
The box said, charge 24hours before use (This of course being a MAN I did´t see before I read it later at the Philips Sonicare Airfloss homepage... hehe)
What I on the other hand DID FIND OUT was that it could also be used as a water pistol.. which my girlfriend Helene found out the hard way :D To my extreme amusement :D

Now in the charger for another 24hours. Ill let you know what I think later...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!