Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Do your vacation plans look like this? Look into my TravelClub!

Recently a friend of mine came over a Travel Club that gives the member really good prices on high end vacations and hotels! Since my friend know´s I'm a person that LOVE´S to travel and experience new places, he invited me!

These vacations are NOT your average last minute deal! These vacations are 5star hotels for two/three star prices!

I have been a member for little over a month now, I have been looking at their DreamTrips and prices over this period, and they are as promised lower than what others can offer.
(can you find it cheaper anywhere else you ll get the DreamTrip for free)  
If you also LOVE to travel, like me! Check this out!
(PS! If you watch the whole video in full and leave your name, your in the contest of winning a DreamTrip for FREE! )




With these DreamTrips you get alot of extras on our vacation!
example from 2012 MLB All-Star Game above.

  • 3-day and 2-night MLB All-Star Game staying at the Drury Inn Stadium (just 1/2 mile from Kauffman Stadium).
  • Upper level down-the-line tickets to the MLB All-star Game (upgrades and additional games available).
  • Ticket holder and lanyard.
  • Commemorative gift.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!