Thursday, June 14, 2012

BiG Changes! New Name!

After finding out my domain name was written wrong (Yes, I bought it in a hurry!) I have now changed it... As you see at the top of my Blog, "My Adventures And Life In General" well, this is now the name, just shortend a bit..

                                                         www.maalig.com is the new!!!

This is the start of something RIGHT, I hope... :D

www.maalig.com is the new!!!                                 www.maalig.com is the new!!!

My domain name was bought at GoDaddy.com. As far as I know, they have good prices on their domains..
I got mine for 12.99$  Watch for yourself :D
                                                           www.maalig.com is the new!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!