Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!
Im Per-André, im a 84´er (if thats a word :)
From Norway, born and raised.

Here I will
share some pictures and some various other things happening in my life these days. 
I am interested in everything from martial arts to design, traveling and internet marketing.  
Please contact me, a little new to this whole blogging thing so hints and tips will be received with great thanks :D

I am a strong beliver in working socialy, both on business and keeping in contact with  friends. Translated.. im addicted to facebook hehe


Wish you the best, gimme a comment with our toughts of this blog, ill try to make it interesting!                      

The Best of Per-André is still to COME! Stay TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!