Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A new day awaits...



What is happening to me?! ... Insomnia!

Insomnia (or sleeplessness) is an individual's report of sleeping difficulties.[1] 

While the term is sometimes used in sleep literature to describe a disorder demonstrated by polysomnographic evidence of disturbed sleep, insomnia is often defined as a positive response to either of two questions: "Do you experience difficulty sleeping?" or "Do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep?"[1]   Read the rest at: Wikipedia


Since I cant sleep anymore, its much better to see the opportunities, so to day I have grilled breakfast, salmon filet with peppers, paprika, and tomatoes + lamb hotdogs :D






I made breakfast and lunch also for Helene. Shes always forgetting her breakfast so today 
I made it for her! Eat!! :P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!