Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Finally!



After waking up at 2:30pm my girlfriend and I went to Oslo. After talking about it for some weeks now, I got my haircut... So nice not having to look like I have afro when I dont have the time to fix my hair anymore hehe

Cheap also, thats the best part about all the small hairsaloons in Oslo. Only 30$











My girlfriend, Helene. Found the Better Bodies shop around the corner from where the hair saloon was. So we left there 166$ later with new caps, workout clothes and gloves :D



Then it was fianally time for the leg workout!









Squats x 20
Sumosquats x 20
Legpress 3 x 8 180kg
One leg pelvic trust -
3 x 20 on each leg
Leg extension 3 x 62kg
Mountainclimbers for 1min

*Then dead :D



N.O Explode and weight gainer!












New company in town!!!
Home to eat some chicken and rice, then straight to a friend of mine, Andrei.
We have been talking about starting a company wich does everything from husecleaning, painting and handyman work in general. So today the facebook page is up, up, not finished but still... So if you live in Oslo and want your house cleaned, its 150kr an hour! Norsk Handyman Service

Still working on the logo and branding, but its a start :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!